Our stores are temporarily closed due to the Ontario-wide "Stay at Home" order effective April 8 2021.
Our staff are available in the showrooms for online chat, virtual consultations, and calls Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 4 PM.
Smitty's Fine Furniture - Kitchener Location
Do you have a passion for selling beautiful, quality products?
Are you excited by Interior Decorating?
Are you motivated to provide excellent customer service?
Do you want to be part of a progressive, dynamic, ever-changing profession?
Our work environment thrives on team work because we are not a full commission sales floor, which our customers love.
The sales consultant position integrates a customer’s decorating and furnishing needs by identifying them and completing the sale.
It is available on a full-time or part-time basis.
-attend educational workshops, manufacturer’s factory and showroom tours
-stay current of the latest interior decorating ideas
- OSSD, College diploma preferred
- minimum 3 years sales experience preferably in a home furniture retail environment
- Certified Interior Decorator preferred
- Excellent multi-tasking ability in a busy retail environment
- Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills
- Proficient computer/keyboarding skills, basic knowledge of Gmail and Google Chrome required.
- Must have ability to work on your own, high degree of self confidence
- Highly responsive, able to organize, plan and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, colour and decorating skills
Flexible hours, part-time or full time, most weekends and one evening per week until 8 pm.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in our company.
*Please note that only applicants living within an hour of our store location will be considered.
Gateway Park Dr, Kitchener, ON N2P2J4, Canada