We are open, with safety measures in place
We know that buying furniture means interacting with products and people in a meaningful way. It is our sincere intention to give you the best service possible while following our strict safety measures.
Here is what you can expect when you visit our showrooms.
- Our hours of operation during the week (Monday to Friday) are 10 to 6 on Saturday 10am to 6pm (Kitchener) and 9am to 5pm (Hanover) and Sunday 11-5 p.m, open to the public.
- We will allow a limited number of customers in our stores at any one time. (20 Customers)
- You will be asked Covid-19 screening questions from our entrance signage before proceeding into the store.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands at the entrance and practice social distancing at all times while in the store.
- Non-medical masks or coverings are required to be worn while in the store. Exemptions apply for children under the age of five and those who are unable to wear a face covering as a result of a disability or medical condition. If you did not bring a face covering, a disposable mask will be made available at our entrance.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE while serving you at a safe distance.
- Directional arrows and floor markers are in place in order to avoid crowding around entrances, exits, and other high traffic areas.
- The handling of our furniture is to be limited as much as possible. Please ask for assistance when you wish to test out a product. Our staff will provide a clean removable cover upon request, and will require this to be used when any mattresses are tested.
- Washrooms are accessible to the public, sanitization materials are supplied.
- If you need removal of old mattress when purchasing new, it is to be noted on the invoice at point of sale. Customers are provided a new mattress bag at time of purchase by the sales consultant. The provided bags must be used to cover and seal the mattress prior to the arrival of our delivery staff. Mattresses will not be removed unless appropriately covered and sealed.
- We offer curbside pickups and free curbside deliveries. Our in-home deliveries have resumed under safety measures which will be outlined at point of sale.
To make your showroom visit as productive as possible, we encourage you to browse our products online and use our new chat function to reach our certified interior decorators.
While it is our intent to make your shopping experience as enjoyable as always, it will look and feel different than it did. The one thing that remains constant is our aim to provide you with the best showroom experience in Ontario. And you know what? We have the best team ready to do this.
We look forward to welcoming you into our showrooms.