Update on reopening
We are pleased to announce that we will be offering limited access to our showrooms starting Tuesday May 19, 2020 at 10:00am. Our dedicated team has worked hard to implement safety protocols in our showrooms and warehouse over the past several weeks.
We know that buying furniture means interacting with products and people in a meaningful way. While it is our sincere intention to give you the best service possible, there will be limitations and protocols in place to ensure the safety of everyone.
Here is what you can expect when you visit our showrooms.
- Our hours of operation during the week (Monday to Friday) will be 10am to 4pm for all showrooms, on Saturday 10am to 6pm (Kitchener) and 9am to 5pm (Hanover). On Sunday we will be open 11am to 5pm by appointment only.
- We will allow a limited number of customers in our stores at any one time. If visiting us as a group, we ask that you please limit your group to 2 members per household.
- You may book an appointment to visit our showrooms with a dedicated sales representative during our closed hours (4 to 6pm Monday to Friday, 11 to 5pm Sundays).
- We will post Covid-19 screening questions at the entrance to our store.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands at the entrance and practice social distancing at all times while in the store.
- Disposable masks will be available.
- Directional arrows and floor markers are in place in order to avoid crowding around entrances, exits, and other high traffic areas.
- Please ask for assistance before testing any of our products. Our staff will make a clean removable cover available upon request before testing our floor model products.
- Washrooms will be inaccessible.
- We cannot accept returns of product until further notice, at which point our regular policy will apply. No service exchanges or removal of old mattresses at this time.
- Our staff will be wearing PPE while serving you at a safe distance.
- Our warehouse and spacious showrooms, along with their accompanying policies, have undergone an independent audit and comply with the CCFM 110 Contagion Control standard.
We offer curbside pickups and deliveries with limited in-home deliveries. To make your showroom visit as productive as possible, we encourage you to browse our products online and use our new chat function to reach a sales representative.
While it is our intent to make your shopping experience as enjoyable as always, it will look and feel different than it did. The one thing that remains constant is our aim to provide you with the best showroom experience in Ontario. And you know what? We have the best team ready to do this.
We look forward to welcoming you into our showrooms.