COVID-19 Information Update A safe shopping experience
As local business owners, nothing is more important to us than the health and well-being of our community. Here are some of the actions we have taken to maintain a safe shopping experience for our customers, as well as for our families and employees.
In-Store Safety Measures
- For the safety of our staff and our customers we highly recommend wearing a mask
- Hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes are also readily available throughout the store
- Our 20,000+ sq ft showrooms enable social distancing comfortably
- We maintain capacity limits recommended by the Retail Council of Canada
- Our employees self-monitor and to take sick leave if they don’t feel well
- We request that our customers delay their visit if they have symptoms or have been in contact with COVID-19 and to use our virtual shopping methods
Added Flexibility for Online Shopping
- The vast majority of our products are listed online, so you should be able to find what you are looking for on our website
- Our associates are happy to guide you through our product selection and assist you in making a purchase from the comfort of your home
Safety Measures for Home Delivery
- Our drivers comply with recommended self-screening protocols.
- Our store contacts every customer prior to delivery with screening protocols.
- For the safety of our staff and customers we request social distancing while completing the delivery in your home.
- We are happy to provide added flexibility for our customers, who can opt to pick their item(s) up at the warehouse or delay delivery.
Be sure to