- Floor model displayed in Tanner Almond Gr. 2
- Available in All Palliser Leathers, All Palliser Fabrics
- Power Headrest
- Power Button with USB Charger
- Hidden plastic glides integrated into the base
- Single and double needle top stitching for luxurious tailoring (on leather and select fabrics)
- This item comes standard with the leg pictured
- All Palliser frames are constructed from engineered wood products, hardwood or softwood; joints are pinned and glued for uniformity and strength.
- Attached seat cushions feature a high-resiliency, high density foam core with a polyester wrap
- Semi-attached back cushions feature a fibre filling, blown into channels to prevent shifting and provide pillow-soft comfort
- Back suspension features 100% premium elastic webbing to provide consistent comfort and support
- Seat suspension features heavy gauge sinuous springs, engineered to provide premium comfort and endurance
- Power recline and power headrests operated by a brushed metal power switch with integrated USB charging
- Wallhugger Power Recliner 40132-31 34x39x41"H , Loveseat Power Recliner w/ Power Headrest 40132-63 58x39-41"H
In this one-size-fits-all world PALLISER® offers a sensible, user friendly selection of designs. Modern technology helps us build more efficiently with stricter quality standards, but the hands and minds of great North American crafts people can never be replaced. Every piece we create for you is a signature piece, which is why every sectional we build ships to you with a photo of the actual product and a signature of the crafts person who completed it. From sourcing only the finest materials to our diligent quality control processes, Palliser furniture is built to wow and built to last. Quality checks occur at every step of the production process and team members are empowered to pull products that don't meet our standards. Accountability and continuous improvements are essential to providing you with quality furniture.
Made in Canada